Monday, September 13, 2010

Mo 'Nique hosted a party at Londzell's Resturant




A few weeks ago I did a cake for Monique, she was hosting a party for the ladies at My Sister's House Battered Womens shelter. It was not only to pleasure to meet Monique but a greater pleasure to meet the ladies of the shelter. I had a change to give back a little if you are looking for a place to assist thats a great place to start.

The resturant Londzell's had some awesome music with some of the great local talent Atlanta is known for. I didn't eat anything so I can't say how the food is.
I will say if you want to hear a great singer please check out Sheryl Boyd on Youtube.com you will be blown away!!!! Then find out where she is going to be next you will be pleased....
Even the DJ was awesome Chico Renfoe Jr. his info is on my vendor page. I'll blog back in a couple of days about the Pattycake Cake competition; I had a long day out in field service today so I'm a little tired.

Here is a photo of the cake!











1 comment:

  1. Hi! Awesome cakes and fellow caker!
    Are you a JW? Thus the field service?
    Krisindaa@msn.com

    ReplyDelete