Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Some fun baby shower and kids cakes!


My All time favorite baby shower cake this year was little baby Khloe's cake I did for a wonderful customer Shay Berry she comes up with some wonderful ideas!



This one is in second place with the pillow princess feel it was inspired by the princess and the frog theme!





This was a birthday cake for Justin's girlfriend he wanted something diffrent but not to over the top so a little topsy turvy for him with this cake




This cake was done for one of Mo'Nique's twin sons Jonathan for his 5th birthday!






And this is her other twin sons David's Cookie Monster themed cake!
I have so many more to show but I have to take the time to resize them!!! Even though this is the slow season I have still been very busy! I'll be back with more soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment